Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Veggie Delight

Apologies for the lack of posting, readers! With summer here, the produce around these parts have been just beautiful. I've been taking advantage of the local, seasonal vegetables but I have to say, it takes up a lot more time to chop and slice and dice them hence taking away posting time. But, once I actually get to taste my hard work, it is SO worth it. This post is an ode to my recent vegetable medleys as well as *hopefully* inspiration for you all to get out there this weekend and cook up some gorgeous vegetables! And away we go:

Proud of my handiwork with my chef's knife!

Peppers and onions prior to the co-mingling

Some very fresh kale

Altogether now

Moments before the devouring began

Carrots, Swiss Chard, Brussel Sprouts

Chopped up swiss chard, scallions and ... where'd those carrots go??

Baby bok choy, brussels and more greens!

Ah, there's them carrots. Par-boiled before the stir fry fest

Now that's some true love. <3
What's on your list to cook this summer? If you'd like to guest post your ideas, recipes and pictures, let me know and we'll share the love here.

Hope you all enjoyed some of my recent meals!
Mama A

No comments:

Post a Comment